Monday, April 27, 2009

Goodbye for Now!

Hey Guys! Man it's been awhile... sorry!! :) Life has been a lil busy lately. Anyways, so I have debated and debated over doing this post because I didn't know if I wanted to expose my weakness to all of you like this, but then I thought the more people who know I am trying... might make me want to try a little harder so here goes.. I am giving up sugar. Yep! You read that right.. I'm over it! Why you ask?? Because I have an addiction to the stuff that is gettin' a little out of control and I just decided that me and sugar are going to part ways for a while.. 30 days to be exact! One month, starting TODAY! I just want to see if I can do it and see how my body will react to it. I think I am more curious than anything else and hey it wouldn't hurt to drop a few lbs. either :). Justin thinks I am crazy because I am such a sweet tooth.. he thinks if I go without it I might go insane or something and HEY... he might be right because me without sugar is kinda like Justin without a derby car.. just not LOGICAL! lol :) But.. I want to prove him wrong and challenge myself. So, wish me luck!! For the next 30 days..


No more of this

And a lot more of this!! :)






Happy Monday!! xoxo Taya



7 comments:

Quarnbergs said...

Yea good luck. You are strong to try that, i could not do it :)good luck

Nicki Swilor said...

You can do it! I quit sugar AND soda this month. Stupid! I'm not gonna lie though I have had a few Diet Coke's, but it beats one a day (or more). And if it's diet it has no sugar, right? haha

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Good Luck Sister!!! That is awesome that you are going to do that. I have been tryin to give up soda for about a month now, but I swear it's impossible!!! You can do it though!!

Team Bailey said...

Good Luck!! This is totally something I should do as well & I actually have cut back a lot for a few weeks, though not entirely... chocolate is my weakness. It really is crazy though when you read how bad sugar really is for your body...I wish the stuff didn't have to exist!

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

I'm cheering you on but I know you! we've always been sugar addicts together since we rode on the back of the bus together. I could never do this. I always have some (several)kinds of candy with me at all times! Maybe I should give it a go but I don't like putting myself up for failure. Good Luck though more power to you!!!

allred family said...

Maybe we should have andy birthday at your house then because there will be ice cream cake there and I don't want to see the other side of you

Amanda Hall said...

I wish you luck Layata. I would die after a day.