Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!

So I think it's safe to say that Spring is here... Finally! I couldn't help but notice how warm the inside of my car was when I went to lunch- It almost felt HOT! These are the kind of days that make a full time working girl wish she wasn't a full time working girl! It makes me want to just be outside, laying on my grass while eating a popsicle and playing with mia :) The best part about it is.. the weekend is suppose to be even better. I hope you're all as excited as I am- and soak up as much sun as you can. Happy Friday- ENJOY!! xoxo

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

I know it! I have been waiting for this weather forever. It is so nice. I even don't mind the wind right now, as long as it is warm! It makes me want to go fishing and camping... we will see how all that works out! Haha.

I will for sure let you know when we know. 2 more days and it has been dragging on and on! Our little babes will be friends! Keep in touch mama!

oh and p.s. i hear ya on being a chubby mama ;)