Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Brei and Happy New Year!!

So I'm sure a lot of you know that I have the cutest niece in the world! And no I am not byast.. ;) Anyways, her name is BreiLynn and the lil' cutie turned 4 on the 28th. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Brei.. I love you lots and your little soul has made such a difference in my life and you have brought so much joy to our family!

Look at that Gorgeous face :)

Brei opening presents with her Dad

Me and Breiber... Just Hanging out!


Happy New Year! So for New Years , we went to Jake and Jami's to play Boncos with our couples club. It was a lot of fun! I walked away with the most wins and $30 more dollars in my pocket. :) Jami made dinner, we played poker, danced, and lit fireworks. It couldn't have been better! Thanks Jami.. It was awesome. Can't wait til next time..


Cathy and I cheesin' it for the camera All the Boys
And a perfect way to end the night.. Muah!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I am so glad Tod and I got to start the New Year with such a great group of people! Thanks for the photos! It was a blast!!

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha looks like it was fun! Way to not be party-poopers like us :)

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Hey Taya... your pics are so cute!! Looks like you had lots of fun :-)

FILI'S said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! How are things down in Fairview? We have moved to Salt Lake and Isi is going to the U so I never see anyone anymore.