Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!!!

Happy Birthday Mom! I just want to say how much I love and appreciate you! You are an amazing woman and mother and even a better friend! You are so full of life and have taught me to live life to the fullest and be myself. Thanks for all you do for me.. Hope you have a fabulous day, you defintely deserve it :)

Ya.. that's my mama with her crazy sister Lorie.. Those two together= Good Times ALWAYS



Me and my mom just being goofs.. I hope I am that cool when I'm that age :-)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom Happy Birthday!!! She is a wonderful person. I miss seeing her once a week at grams house!

The Beesley's said...

Woohooo!! Happy Birthday to your mom!! Hope she has a great day. And you're right- your mom is so full of life- she's so fun!