Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jazz Game

So as one of Justin's Christmas presents I bought him some JAZZ tickets, with the one condition that he had to take me with him of course :) So we headed up to the game on tuesday night to watch the JAZZ take on the San Antonio Spurs. It was close the entire game, but the SPURS ended up takin' home the braggin' rights.. I was bummed, but what I was really hopin for was to see Eva Longoria (her main man plays for the Spurs) sorrry to say I had no such luck. But man what a game!!


Here is a little Game action for ya!!




Mmmmmm... Dippin' Dots! The best part of going to the Jazz Game if you ask me :)

Me and Justin.. In his Dallas hat of course!!












4 comments:

Amanda Hall said...

Fun, Lataya! I want to eat those dippin' dots. Oh, and I'll totally bring you some cupcakes sometime.

The Beesley's said...

How fun! I love the Jazz- I keep telling Tim that we need to get tickets from CentraCom and go at least once this year! And I am SO jealous of your dippin' dots- they are the BEST part!

Amanda Hall said...

So, When I come down to my parents I will totally bring you some cupcakes. I love to make them. Nothing is new. I am just working at this place called Central Utah Clinic as a receptionist and doing nothing. I really need to hit school back up, but I'm being lazy. Are you finished with School? Where are you working now.

Team Bailey said...

Hi Taya! I found your blog and thought I would say "HI".It's good to see you guys are doing so great! You've always been such a beautiful girl & you and Justin are such a cute couple! No kids yet, huh? Well when you do have a baby, it will be darling! ---Elise Bailey(Shepherd)