Sunday, January 25, 2009

My turn for Boncos!

So this month it was my turn to host Boncos and it was a blast! We had such a great time and I know that we all look forward to the night out once a month. We had dinner, rolled our hearts out, and even played a little Guitar Hero: World Tour. I know it was just what I needed and couldn't have asked for anything better. Oh and Greg should seriously think about a singer career :) lol.. I don't think I ever laughed so hard.. Maybe him and Jake could do a duet. Now that would be a party!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Tod had last bonco, Amy had most losses, Mandi got most wins after an intense roll off with Cathy, and Justin won most Boncos! Now thats my babe :)



Me and Laci putting our rollin' skills to the test. Love this girl Oh so Much!

And here is the band in ACTION! Jami's on the bass, Justin had the guitar, Laci Lou on the Drums (hardest part if u ask me), and Glorious Greg was hittin' those vocals. Ahh.. Good Times!


So thanks everyone for coming. It was a riot and I can't wait to let loose with all your crazy selves next month... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taya lastnight was a blast. It is always so much fun to get together. Greg is so funny he makes me laugh everytime I think about him singing to Amy!! What a bunch of goofs! Thanks for everything dinner was wonderful.

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I could only imagine how entertaining quitar hero was with that bunch!!

The Beesley's said...

How fun!! We actually copied you guys to do a boncos night too.. Sometimes you just need a break from grown-up life to hang out with your friends!

Amanda Hall said...

Guitar hero is great! Oh, and I will totally hit you up with some cupcakes. I like any reason to make cupcakes!