Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4 Things Tag

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1-Ruling the School as a 6th Grader
2-Chasing Boys
3-Going to Dance class
4-Not having any worries

4 Things on My To Do List

1-Work Out
2-Go visit Brei (my niece)
3-Make Dinner
4-Sleep

4 Things I love about my husband

1-His personality
2-He can always make me laugh
3-His ambition
4-How good he is with kids

4 Jobs I've Had

1-Beach Bumz-Sales girl
2-Skyline Mtn. Resort-Lifeguard :)
3-Terrels- Manager
4-CentraCom-Dispatch

4 Movies I've seen more than once

1-Pretty Woman
2-The Notebook
3-Gladiator
4-Dumb and Dumber

4 Places I have Lived

1-Mt. Pleasant
2-Ephraim
3-Fairview
4- That's all folks! lol

4 Places I want to Visit

1-Italy
2-New York
3-Greece
4-Austraila

4 TV shows I watch

1-Greys Anatomy
2-Gossip Girl
3-Brothers and Sisters
4-Desperate Housewives

4 things you don't know about Me

1-I was named after my two Grandmas
2-My 3 year old niece is one of my best friends
3-I am the only girl in my family
4-I do an awesome impersonation of a dolphin.. hehe :)

4 people I tag for this post: Nicky, Julie, Chanda, and Collette.

No comments: