Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dallas Game

OK.. So we went to the game about a month ago, but I really wanted to share this experience with all of you guys. We celebrated our One Year Anniversary on August 11, 2008 and I really wanted to suprise Justin. So, I got this crazy idea that I would buy Dallas Cowboys tickets and fly us out to see his favorite NFL team get their groove on. Next thing I know, I'm buying tickets off E-BAY and booking a flight to Arizona (it was cheaper there than to watch them @ home). We went to the game on October 13th and it was AWESOME! Here are some pics... Enjoy! :)


We were third row from the field.. You could smell the sweat!

Yes... that is Tony Romo leading the huddle :)

Me and the CRAZIEST Dallas Fan ever, His entire body was painted blue!

7 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Hey Lataya, Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is cute.
I'm glad that you found my blog... I am actually going to make it Private in a couple of weeks so, just leave me your email address and I will add you onto our list.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Taya Marie said...

taya28@hotmail.com

Joe and Aubrey said...

Lataya, I'm so glad you started a blog, your blog is so cute!

The Lusks said...

I love your blog it is so cute. I am glad you found ours. I am excited to see what you two are up to.

The Beesley's said...

Hey you.. I'm so glad that you're a blogger!!! I'll add you to my blogging list! The cowboys game looks like so much fun- I am so jealous.. Tim LOVES the cowboys!

Annalee and Buck said...

Hi! Wow it's been forever, I'm so glad you blog! I seriously love it and am even a little addicted. Your blog is really cute, and it's fun to see what you two are up to :)

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

So funny story. My husband also loves the cowboys and I most likely lost the bid to some tickets on ebay to you for that game!!! that is so funny. . . I hope you are doing well I haven't seen you in such a long time.