Sunday, November 30, 2008

So here's what I've been up to...

Hey Guys.. So it's been a while since I last blogged, I'm so sorry I've been slackin'! Well anyways, here is what I have been up to for the last couple weeks..
T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T.
So last Friday on the 21st, a few of my good friends and I went to the Twilight premiere in Provo. We had such a blast! Luckily we pre-ordered our tickets, because the lines were CRAZY and some fans were outta control! All I can say, is that if I was Bella... I would ask Edward to bite me too! Here are some pics.. Enjoy :)

We all went out to eat before the show @ Red Robin... So Yummy!
We got in line 2 hours early and there was still about 150 people ahead of us.


Amanda, Meg, Nicky, and Me... Just waiting for the movie to start.

And there goes the Ceiling...

So, We have had an electrical problem in our bathroom and laundry room for the last month and a half. Yes, I have been showering in the dark with a flashlight.. what a task! ;) So anyways, Justin's dad was up last weekend and he wanted to help us find the problem. So Dave sent Justin crawling into our attic to chase some wires.. I had a bad feeling about this from the start.. so about 5 minutes later, there was a big crash. So I came running into the front room and to my surprise.. Justin had fell through the ceiling. I couldn't help but laugh, Me and Dave both were trying our hardest not to fall on the floor rolling. Hopefully you get as big of a kick out of it as I did..

Insulation was Everywhere... And so was the sheet rock!
The hole was about 4 ft. Justin was lucky he didn't get hurt by hitting the fireplace or the tile.
THANKSGIVING
For Thanksgiving, We first went to Justin's moms and then to my moms after. The food was delicious at both places. We were very thankful for the meal. It was nice to see everyone and catch up on the happenings of everybodys lives. My cousin was up from California, so it was nice to see him. We hung out all night watching football and playing games. It was a blast. Friday morning, My mom, Aunt Lorie, Mandi and I all woke up @ 2am to hit the killer deals at Wal-Mart. We got some great stuff. Then Saturday, the whole fam went trap shooting out to Uncle Don's farm and had a BBQ. Later that night, all the girls went to the LIGHTS ON celebration in Mt. It was Awesome! They had a band, lit fireworks, and had tons of games for the kids. It was a busy weekend, but we enjoyed every minute of it! :)


Brei with Santa and Mrs. Clause @ the LIGHTS ON celebration on Saturday Night!

Me and Mandi just hanging out @ my moms

The Whole Family





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Taya I laughed so hard reading about Justin falling threw the ceiling. That is something that would happen to Tod. I am glad he was not hurt but that is so funny.

The Beesley's said...

Ha ha, I can just picture him falling thru the ceiling!! :) Isn't shopping on black friday so fun? Are you guys going to the Christmas party on Friday?

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha that is really funny about Justin falling! I'm glad he's ok but I'm not gonna lie, I got a good kick out of it! :)

Amanda Hall said...

Awesome Twilight pictures Lataya. I loved the movie.

Nicki Swilor said...

hahahhahaha I am dying at the ceiling story! Glad he's ok and that had to suck cleaning that up! But that is so funny.