Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ed Bench.. You will be missed!

Ed Bench was an amazing man. He always believed in hard work, honesty, and to stand up for what you believe in. Ed is Justins Grandpa. Unfortunatley, late Friday night, Ed had a stroke that paralyzed his entire right side and left him unable to talk. Justin and I rushed up to Utah Valley Hospital on Saturday morning to visit him and see how he was doing. Unfortunately, he only made it through until Saturday night around 7pm and he passed away. I believe that he is better off where he is now than to be stuck here with all the suffering and pain. His family loves him very much and will always love him. I was amazed to see how many family members were there to show their support. There were people anywhere from 5 weeks to 5 decades old and they all loved him for the same reason, he was a very inspiring person... a lover and a fighter! Ed we love you very much and will miss you dearly. Rest In Peace... you definitely deserve it!

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

We just wanted to let you know that we are sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Please let us know if you need anything.

Annalee and Buck said...

Oh that's too bad I'm sorry. I'm sure he's in a better place but still it's hard. You guys have my sympathy :(

The Lusks said...

I am so sorry for your loss. He sounded like a wonderful man.

The Beesley's said...

Sorry to hear about that. Tim came home from work and told me yesterday that he had passed. If you guys need anything let us know. We're thinking of you!