Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Getting to know Us

Hi! So My name is Taya and I am pretty new to this whole blogger thing, but I thought it looked fun so Im going to give it a try. I am married to the most amazing guy in the world, Justin. We were married in August of 2007 and it has been a great experience ever since. We bought a house In Fairview, Utah right before we were married and love living here. All of our friends and family are close enough that we get to be a part of their lives everday, but far enough away that we also get our alone time ;). We both stay pretty busy with work, family, and friends. We both work full time. I work at CentraCom as a dispatcher and he is employed @ Skyline Mine. We consider ourselves pretty lucky to have such good jobs in a county that has its share of limitations. We both love being outdoors, camping, four-wheeling, and just enjoying life. Justin is your all around guy's guy. He loves sports, both watching and playing. He is really into golf, hunting, and playing fantasy football. I consider myself a little bit of both. I am definitely a girly-girl in that I like to shop, cook, and am interested in fashion. But, I'm also not afraid to get my hands dirty. I love to be outside and I'm not afraid of a challenge.So, that's us in a nut-shell and we look forward to getting to know all of you. I will definitely try to keep you updated. Until next time... xoxo! Justin-and-Taya.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

This Blogging stuff is kinda fun..I need to remember to start taking pictures cause i am horrible at it...Anyways i love you page i keep looking at it for a referance!! Have a great weekend